- BBL Forever Bare
- Belotero HA FIllers
- Botox for Excessive Sweating
- Botox For Migraines
- Controlled Depth Peel
- Glo Skin Beauty
- Halo Laser
- Injectable Fillers
- IV Therapy with Dr. Miletic
- Laser Peels- Micro & Deep Resurfacing
- Medical Grade Skincare Products
- NanoLaser Peel
- PRP Injectables
- Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
- SkinCeutical’s Glycolic Peels
- Spa Treatments
- Stem Cell For Chronic Joint Pain
- Stem Cell with Chronic Joint Pain With CCTR
- Tizo Age Defying Fusion
- Ultrasound System & Blood Assessments
- Visia 3D Facial Assessment Scan
- ZO Skin Health & Medical
You can use Mesotherapy for a number of different treatments for body contouring (not as a weight loss solution) or for improved radiance, tone and moisture levels.
We have found this treatment extremely effective, especially when done in the submental area (double chin).
Depending on the desired outcome, patients can customize their treatment based on the amount of fat or the area. Typically, patients require 1-3 treatments.
Other benefits include:
• Non- Surgical Fat Reduction
• Brief recovery period with a little bruising and mild swelling
• No downtime
What is Mesotherapy?
How Does Mesotherapy Work?
Pioneered by French physician Dr. Michel Pistor in 1952, mesotherapy is widely used in Europe and is enjoying growing popularity in the United States. Mesotherapy was recognized by the French National Academy of Medicine in 1986 and is now an integral part of their traditional medicine. Every day, doctors worldwide use mesotherapy to help tens of thousands of patients.