- BBL Forever Bare
- Belotero HA FIllers
- Botox for Excessive Sweating
- Botox For Migraines
- Controlled Depth Peel
- Glo Skin Beauty
- Halo Laser
- Injectable Fillers
- Metabolic Consulting with Dr. Miletic/ VitaminDrip
- Laser Peels- Micro & Deep Resurfacing
- Medical Grade Skincare Products
- NanoLaser Peel
- PRP Injectables
- Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
- SkinCeutical’s Glycolic Peels
- Spa Treatments
- Stem Cell For Chronic Joint Pain
- Stem Cell with Chronic Joint Pain With CCTR
- Tizo Age Defying Fusion
- Ultrasound System & Blood Assessments
- Visia 3D Facial Assessment Scan
- ZO Skin Health
The NanoLaser Peel from Sciton can do much more. It uses light energy to remove the top layers of the skin at a depth that also accelerates the skin’s own renewal process by activating special messenger cells. Chemical peels are very effective as a maintenance programs, but it would take approximately 3 chemical peels to equal one NanoPeel, which has the precision to work at the right depth, creating beautifully smooth, luminous skin.
- “Modern Peel”- no more chemicals, harsh grinds, or long appointments.
- Gentle laser peel instantly removes just the top layer of skin for beautiful results with just 1-2 days of downtime.
- Reveal silky, soft skin and restore a fresh, youthful glow to your entire face.
- Fast & easy treatment- 5 minutes and you’re on your way!
- A terrific introduction to the benefits of laser resurfacing.
- Minimum downtime! Only slight redness for 1-2 days.
Excellent complement to facial injectable procedures- If you get Botox/Xeomin or filler injections to smooth wrinkles around your eyes or mouth, indulge in a NanoLaser Peel to restore a fresh glow to your entire face!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a NanoLaserPeel?
How does NanolaserPeel work?
What Conditions can be treated with NanolaserPeel?
- Mild Wrinkles
- Sun Damage
- Pigment Irregularities
Will it be uncomfortable?
What should I expect immediately after this treatment?
When should I expect Results?
Cost is $150