- BBL Forever Bare
- Belotero HA FIllers
- Botox Sarnia
- Botox for Excessive Sweating
- Botox For Migraines
- Controlled Depth Peel
- MonaLisa Touch
- Glo Skin Beauty
- Halo Laser
- HydraFacial & Perk
- Injectable Fillers
- Laser Peels- Micro & Deep Resurfacing
- Medical Grade Skincare Products
- NanoLaser Peel
- PRP Injectables
- Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
- SkinCeutical’s Glycolic Peels
- Spa Treatments
- Stem Cell For Chronic Joint Pain
- Stem Cell with Chronic Joint Pain With CCTR
- Tizo Age Defying Fusion
- Ultrasound System
- Visia 3D Facial Assessment Scan
- ZO Skin Health
The Halo Glow: Everyone’s skin is different, Everyone’s needs are different. Halo allows your clinician to customize your treatment to fit your lifestyle. Need to be back to work tomorrow? A light treatment creates smooth, vibrant skin that’s ready for makeup the next day. Want to WOW them? A more intense treatment will give your skin that youthful glow with just a few days downtime.
What results can I expect?
How many treatments do you need?
What happens during the treatment?
What does Halo feel like?
How soon after my treatment can I return to normal activities?
When will I see results?
How long will my results last?
How much does a Halo treatment cost?
Halo services range between $300-600.
We also can treat the hands for $100