Male Intimate Wellness
Introducing The Priapus Shot
What is the Priapus Shot?
With PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). The Priapus Shot procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20 minute, non-surgical procedure. The Priapus Shot begins with number of the area followed by a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into the shaft & into the head of the penis. There is no recovery time and results are almost immediate in some men.
Benefits of Priapus Shot Procedure
- Drug free
- Enjoy sexual relations post procedure
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased desire
- Larger girth + length (Men)
- Almost instantaneous results
- Fast & relatively painless
- Better, healthier sex
- Improved relations & stronger family
Who can get it?
Come in for a complimentary consultation with our Dr. or Nurse to determine if this procedure is right for you.
Men both on and off testosterone replacement, those with diabetes, young & old can often benefit from the Priapus Shot procedure. The procedure could lead to lower doses of erectile medications but may not always allow their discontinuation. Smokers may experience less results. Size improvements occur less reliably.
Do you suffer with?
- Decreased sensation (& pleasure)
- Inability to achieve firmness during relations?
- Difficulty maintaining firmness until your partner is satisfied
- Decrease in size (often seen with normal aging)
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations
- Family relations strained because of any of the above problems
How does it work?
The Priapus Shot procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20 minute non-surgical procedure. The Priapus Shot procedure begins with numbing the penis and then a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into the shaft & into the head of the penis. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2-3 months.
Research showed that all 7 steps of the Priapus Shot protocol for treating Peyronie’s Disease can often lead to dramatic improvement. The Priapus Shot procedure uses science shown by research to (1) decrease inflammation, (2) increase circulation & (3) remodel scar tissue. Your provider can tailor make this protocol for you.