- Typically brown or red skin marks, distinguishable by the distinct color and contrast from the background skin tone. Spots vary in size and shape, and are normally visible to the naked eye.
- Furrows, folds, or creases in the skin that can increase as a result of sun exposure and are associated with a decrease in skin elasticity.
- Raised and depressed areas that indicate variations on the skin surface affecting skin smoothness.
- Circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts. Due to shadowing, enlarged pores appear darker than the surrounding skin tone and are identified by the darker color and circular shape.
- UV spots
- The absorption of UV light by epidermal melanin just below the skin surface results in the display and detection of UV spots that can result from sun damage.
- Brown spots
- Pigmentation and discolouration on and beneath the surface of the skin
- Red areas
- Concentrated darker red areas, which may be related to a variety of conditions such as inflammation or spider veins.
- Bacterial excretions that can become lodged in pores.
Additional features of the VISIA Assessment Scan include: Truskin Age, Meaningful Comparisons, Eyelash Analysis, Aging Simulation, Skin Tyte Detection, and more!
Complimentary with Initial Consult, if requested!